Friday, November 02, 2007

Barbies, Barbed Wire and BB Guns [MBT]

Faithful Mama Drama readers may remember that I was going to be in a play right about now, but the director decided that it was too risky since I am so close to my due date. Personally, I think that I still could have done it, but since I recently twisted my SI joint, perhaps it's a good thing that I wasn't cast.

It's no doubt a conflict of interest to review a play that I should have been cast in, but what the heck, right? It's my column and I'll cry if I want to. Just keep in mind that I am probably still bitter and jealous. Add to that the fact that the Husband and I were stuck in traffic for the FOUR HOURS leading up to the play because we had to drop the kid off at my parents, AND the fact that we didn't have time for dinner before the show, and I probably wasn't in the best "theatre-viewing mindset" ever. (For the love of all that is good, will someone please feed the 9-month preggo lady?? Yeesh.) But it's not that often that I get to see live theatre these days, so here goes..

Read more at Mommy Blogs Toronto.

And hey - did you know that MBT is participating in NaBloPoMo?? Check back every day for new posts.

No comments: