Thursday, July 17, 2008

I want to join the Evil League of Evil..

Hey, it's Thursday! That means I'm over here:





(BTW, doesn't Motherbumper make the purtiest buttons? You rock, MB!)

For anyone - like me - who's already bored with the lack of good television during the summer, I think you're really gonna like this post...



Here's the thing: I love summer. I really do. I love the sunshine. I love watching the wind blowing through the leaves. I love that I don't have to hunt around for hole-free socks in the morning. What I don't love about summer is the dearth of good television available. Yeah, sure, there's TV on DVD (how parents of small children survive without this, I'm not sure), but we jumped on that bandwagon ages ago, and we're running out of shows to watch. I'm starting to get the shakes. Thanks to Joss Whedon, though, I can cure my summertime blues and satisfy my lust for *MORE! SHINY! NEW!* programming...on the Internet.



Keep reading here..

5 comments:

Mad said...

Thanks for the personl tip off. I saw your post earlier today but did not comment because I am at work and AHHHHHHHH must wait until tonight to savour the fun. I'll let you know later just what I think.

Maddy said...

Yup I'm a basket case without a good murder to solve on CSI, Law and Order and so on.

Cheers

Mad said...

Um, ok, so THANK YOU. That line about The Hammer's penis slayed me. Really, thank you for allowing me to be cool--to not only see this but to be the one to announce it to so many of my Buffy friends.

Mad said...

Have you seen this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EhXsJjVdj1E

Home Generator Tallahassee said...

Nicce share