Thursday, April 17, 2008

It takes a Village Idiot to raise a child

It's completely untrue the new moms don't have time to read. It just takes them longer to actually finish a book because they keep getting interrupted...STOP SCREAMING, MUMMY'S TRYING TO TYPE!...And then they lose their place and have to read the same thing over again. And then they lose their place and have to read the same thing over again. Oh yeah..and the lack of sleep thing makes...it.....

hard........to ......

stay......................

awa...zzzzzzzzzz

Curious as to the book that kept me interested enough over the last five months (yes, it took me five, what's it to ya?), that I not only kept reading, but gave up precious nap time to do so? Click on over to Playdate to find out.

3 comments:

Backpacking Dad said...

I was perusing your books on the side there and I just have to share:

For a while I could be counted one of th GGeeKs over on Guy Gavriel Kay's website. It's been a few yeares since I logged in, but I love that man's books.

kate said...

Ah, yes. I read this book when my first was still in diapers, and actually I think I am way overdue for a re-reading...

Anonymous said...

Just popping in one-handedly to say the title of this post made me laugh!