Monday, January 21, 2008

New Year, New Mama

Hey, have you gone over and checked out MommyBlogsToronto lately? It's a new year, and we're gettin' our groove on 2008-style. I'm trying out a new feature called Musical Mondays, where I pick one of my favourite Broadway tunes and discuss why I like it. It's my bid to open up people's eyes to just how good Broadway can be. (Although, I really want to do it because I just learnt how to post videos from YouTube and it's so fun...!)

Hop on over and check out a great song from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.

Oh, and there's other great writers there, yada, yada, yada...yeah, you should read them too. They write good and don't just post videos all the time.

2 comments:

kittenpie said...

Ooh! I like it!
And yah, people, come and read the other writers, too, willya? sheesh.

motherbumper said...

Damn right there is some mighty fine writers over there ;) Headed over to get my Mama Drama dose right now (oh and I LOVE the new avatar photo).